Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is an established AND growing integrated health organization with multiple sites in Texas and Florida. Our team of talented professionals covers the non-medical side of healthcare so our doctors can simply focus on providing the best patient care.
***We are looking for experienced Self Pay Patient Representative to join our clinical Revenue Cycle team. By just doing what you do best, you will help patients receive better care and reach better outcomes at PPOA.***
Attractive compensation commensurate with experience.
Low employee contributions for Medical Premiums, Dental and Vision Plans (for Employee and Dependents), Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid holidays, PTO, 401k Plan
Continuing education and professional membership allowances
· Collect past due balances from patients over the phone
· Respond promptly to patient inquiries with clear communication and high-quality service
· Conduct duties with empathy, support, respect, and professionalism at the core of every interaction
· Evaluate and identify priority accounts
· Document collection activity, post adjustments, and ensure balance accuracy for clinical staff to reference
· Resolve billing discrepancies in timely manner
· Protect patients’ confidentiality
· 5+ years of healthcare collection/billing reimbursement experience
· Thorough knowledge of Managed Care, PPO, medical terminology, CPT4 codes, ICD9 codes, technical job knowledge, and Third Party payer requirements and reimbursement rules.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable PPOA to be positively represented to patients