Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is a rapidly growing integrated health organization. Our current affiliates include ambulatory surgical centers, medical clinics, pharmacies and laboratories in both Texas and Florida.
The Spine Care Sales Representative will provide direct support to our patients in a patient-centric medical setting by meeting with patients face to face at their consultation appointment. The primary objectives for the Spine Care Sales team is to provide outstanding customer service to our patients, in a warm and professional manner, while simultaneously helping more patients find relief and the right medical care.
· Must effectively communicate and understand all aspects of the patient experience: medical, financial (including insurance coverage) and scheduling
· Drive medical sales initiatives
· Schedule patients in relation to given capacity and availability and company goals
· Achieve and exceed predetermined goals based on conversion
· Conduct follow-up calls and emails on non-scheduled patients
· Ensure medical screening protocols are followed
· Ensure patients are being followed up on to gain medical clearance for procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
*PPOA celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.* PPOA performs criminal background checks and pre-employment drug screenings.