Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is an integrated health care organization with pain management and primary care clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, laboratories (DNA, pharmacogenomics, toxicology), and pharmacies. We have multi-site operations in both Florida and Texas, with our corporate headquarters located in Tampa, FL.
PPOA is looking to build a rock-star pool of CRNAs for our growing national organization. We have an opportunity for a CRNA (open to FT, PRN, 1099) to join our growing team in Jacksonville, FL.
- Rapidly growing company-- incredible career opportunities for CRNAs interested in pursuing leadership roles
- Opportunities to shine as a valued part of ASC team dedicated to transforming the patient experience
- 100% in office and outpatient Ambulatory Surgery Setting
- No nights
- Premium rates
- Multi-specialty practice- interventional pain, ortho, bariatrics, and spine and more
- Expertly lead care team model: 1 Supervising Interventional Pain Physician and 1 CRNA
Interventional Pain Management Physician- Melbourne
Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is an established and growing multidisciplinary integrated healthcare organization. We have multiple locations in both Texas and Florida with our corporate headquarters in Tampa, FL. We specialize in pain management and offer outstanding service at our clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, laboratories, and pharmacies.
Partnership opportunity for an interventionalpain management physician at our Melbourne clinic!
***Partnership is immediate, profits interest based, and without buy-in***